"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Combine the flexibility of an online course with the teaching practice of an in-class course. Choose your combined course from the locations listed.
BA, PGCE, MA, PhD
Course Start Date:
1. Materials were available to all trainees including training materials and course schedule
2. The course provided a minimum of 120 hours of course inputs as indicated on schedule
3. Each trainee completed a foreign language experience
4. Each trainee completed a student profile (one-on-one) meetings and assignment
5. The course provided a minimum of 30 hours of professional, appropriate teaching techniques inputs
6. The course provided a minimum of 4 hours of observed teaching – i.e. trainers modeling lessons with real students
7. Each trainee completed peer observations including the completion of peer observation forms
8. The course provided a minimum 6 hours of grammar inputs
9. The course provided phonology inputs
10. Each trainee completed grammar and phonology tests
11. Teaching Practice
A. Each trainee completed a minimum 6 hours of observed teaching practice with real students (not peers)
B. The course provided a minimum 6 students per class
C. The course provided qualified observers (minimum TESOL certificate)
D. The course provided both written and oral feedback provided to trainee by observer.
12. The course provided adequate classroom study space
13.Each trainee completed online feedback form
14. The lead trainer is willing to personally recommend all trainees who graduate
15. Lead trainer Info
A. Lead trainer name:
B. The lead trainer has at least a diploma and five years of ELT experience or an MA TESOL and two years of ELT experience.
16. Each trainee appeared to be comfortable, confident and competent during observed teaching practice.
17. Total number of trainees: 1
Number of trainees passed: 1
Number of trainees failed: 0
Number of trainees that withdrew: 0
Reasons for non-completion of course
18. Additional Comments
The trainee was very happy with all aspects of the course. He really appreciated all the time and expertise made available to him by his trainers and took full advantage of it to gain knowledge, develop skills and achieve remarkable personal and professional development. He was also very grateful for the opportunity to gain the valuable experience of observing and teaching in real local schools. After only four weeks he had developed the skills, awareness and confidence needed to become a successful teacher of EFL.
The trainee’s assignments demonstrated evidence of diligence, of an ability to learn from reflection on experience and of an ability to apply what he learned on the course to the realities of classroom teaching
|TEFL Phuket - Thailand|
|TEFL London - England|
|TEFL New York City - USA|
|TEFL Rome - Italy|
|TEFL Florence - Italy|
|TEFL Barcelona - Spain|
|TEFL Paris - France|
|TEFL Zhuhai - China|
|TEFL Manuel Antonio - Costa Rica|
Chat with one of our representatives or leave a message!
This video shows how the theory of "Total Physical Response" (TPR) led James Asher to develop a new teaching methodology
This video will cover questions such as: Which course should I take?
What other course options are there?
as well as the answers to a range of general questions.
In this video we will explain the main features of the higher level Diploma in TESOL/TEFL giving an overall outline of the course.